Friday 6 January 2012

Pretty in pink, a collection posts on all my pink lipsticks

If you've been reading my blog, you would have realized that I love lip products in general, but especially lipsticks. I had so many that I frightened my aunt who has been wearing lipsticks for 30 years! In order to make the posts more manageable, I have broken up my collection in parts, so first are my pink lipsticks. [Warning: Image heavy post]


First row of pink lipsticks


1. Morgana Cryptoria Lip Balm in Anastasia


2. Silkygirl Moisture Rich lipstick in 02 Bubbly


3. Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 78 Phoenix



4. Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 76 Ming



5. NYX Diamond Sparkle in Sparkling Nude



6. NYX Diamond Sparkle in Sparkling Salmon



7. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink in the Afternoon



8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 616 Wink for Pink



Swatches of 1-8 from left to right



2nd row of pink lipsticks


9. Sera Alobon Lipstick in 18



10. Maybelline Moisture Xtreme lipstick in A60 Windsor Rose



11. Maybelline Color Sensational in Soft Azallea



12. NYX Lips in Love Angel



13. NYX Lips in Frosted Beige



14. NYX Lips in Baby



15. NYX Round Lipstick in Louisiana



16. NYX Round Lipstick in Paris



17. NYX Round Lipstick in Rose Bud



Swatches of 9-17, Left to Right. (please ignore the leg)


17 Pink lipsticks ranging from pale pink, frosty pink to hot pink

I'll have more of my other lipsticks collection coming up soon so stay tuned!

Love,
Tabby

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a huge collection of pink lipsticks! But they're all so pretty! I had fun reading this. Take care! =D
    http://beauteebeauty.blogspot.com/

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete