Wednesday 11 January 2012

Project X Pan 2012 Part 2 [FINALLY]


So, I finally managed to upload the last and final part of my Project Pan 2012! I had so many problems trying to upload this video, first I deleted the video, then my internet wasn't working, and so on. Now that it's finally up, here are the things that I want to finish for the next 11 months! I was originally going to do a third part that is all about lips, but I simply adore lip products so much that I can't bear just using the same few lippies over and over again when my ENTIRE lippie collection needs more love *hugs my collection* so it's just the eye products for this part.


Eye Primers, Eyebrows and eyelid tape
 24. Urban Decay Primer Potion: A sample size, trying to use it up. I use it everyday when I put on eye makeup because I have oily lids

25. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: My backup when my UDPP is gone.

26. Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara: A strange mascara. When it doesn't smudge, it can last for 10-12 hours before smudging, but it can easily decide to smudge after 2 hours as well! Using it for eyebrows now, since it's quite dried up.

27. Kate Designing Eyebrow N: An eyebrow powder palette that is specially designed for Asian (and dyed Asian) hair.

28. Heroine Make eyelid tape: This requires some skill that I do not appear to possess.



Eyeliners and Mascara
29. Etude House Code B eyeliner: In a collection replete with eyeliners, this eyeliner stands out for flaking at my eyes and being slightly dried up. Might just throw it away should I find myself unable to tolerate this.

30. Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base: Quite an expensive mascara base but it does it's job of making the lashes look longer and more spidery. Definitely helped to salvage my Maybelline mascara...

31. Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara: I don't feel like the vibrating mascara does anything beyond vibrate, it doesn't seem to help curl the eyelashes in any direction at all! Too wet and smudges badly after 2 hours, so I have to repeatedly wave it in the air and blow on it to dry the mascara and make it usable.

32 & 33. LA Colours 2 in 1 eye colour and Max Factor Lash Extension effect: Two mascaras that have been sitting in my storage for over a year and needs to disappear. Using them after I finish my Maybelline mascara.

34. LA Girl Mark My eyes: A thick marker eyeliner that does not give you a defined line but more of a smudged out one. I hated it until I realized that this is what it's supposed to be!

35. Mac Technakohl in Graphblack: I only have a little more left but the only place this eyeliner stays on is my lower waterline, where I like to use...

36. Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in 06 Metallic Bronze: A brown which is too metallic and dark for me.

37. Sephora Liner Electro in 08 Copper Electro: Definitely my HG brown eyeliner, will repurchase if I run out.

38. Etude House LuciDarling Fantastic Brush Eyeliner: Doesn't transfer much but it stains the eyelid a bit.




39. & 40. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yellow and Milk: Eyeshadow bases that I can't be bothered to use usually. It gives a creamy colour that tends to change the eyeshadow on top of it.

41. & 42. Primark Opia unknown: A copper and gunmetal gray shade that I bought from Primark in London 3 years ago when I wasn't even into makeup yet, but I was attracted to how pretty they looked.

43. Lavshuca eyeshadow Palette in GD-1: A shimmery palette that I got from my sister. Quite like it though it is sheer and very shimmery (i.e. your typical Japanese eyeshadow palette) Bought from Hong Kong I believe.

44. Eyeshadow Palette filled with assorted depoted shadows from Majolica Majorca, Amuse, L'oreal, Kanebo, NYX and theBalm. Naturally the quality differs quite a bit, but these are mostly shadows that I want to use up before I start working on my palettes.

44 products in 11 months. That means I need to use my products up at a rate of 4 product/per month, which going by the rate I'm using things now, is going to be a distant dream. Still I just want to get rid of so many of these products since I mostly use neutrals anyway!

Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment