Thursday 29 December 2011

What I got for Christmas!

I'm finally back! Been itching to get another post up ever since I came back but Christmas and Cleaning totally got in the way. Yep, I have so much junk in my room that I need to spring clean way before the end of the year and I'm still not done yet! *panics*

Before all that, let me show you what my lovely family got me for Christmas!


A makeup bag (now they know how addicted I am to makeup), a cute coin purse (to save more money) and the crown jewel of them all, the Kat Von D holiday 2011 palette!!



So goth, so nice :)


Love the design at the bottom



Some ramblings about love



At first glance



I love this palette already. The eyeshadows are soft and easy to blend and the colours, just look at them! Half of it are wearable neutrals with the usual sparkly colours and beautiful matte highlights and best friend shades. In the more colourful half, most of them are darker shades that are so much easier to wear than bright BRIGHT shades. I'm in love with the purple shade, the red is surprisingly wearable layered over another shade but the two black seem pretty similar though.

All in all a wonderful palette and one that will certainly feed my makeup urge for the next few months (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment