Thursday 1 December 2011

Last official haul! Sephora friends & family, allwholesalecosmetics, selfridges (Suqqu)

Woops, I apologise for the lack of updates, was quashed between exams and after-exams preparations, so I simply didn't have the mindset to type about anything beauty related. Hopefully I can figure out how to use Blogger's staggered posting properties so that I can at least try to have semi-frequent updates...even if I don't feel like it that day :D

So onto the main topic, my last official haul before project pan started!


Package 1 & 2


Package 3 & 4


Package 5


After investing in pricy brushes, I wanted to try out this highly hyped brush guard. At best it will prolong the lifespan of my brushes, at worst, I wasted US$8.50 on several pieces of plastic



From allwholesalecosmetics.com. They recently revamped their website but I decided to just order since I was using a concierge service anyway. However, their domestic shipping is only a little cheaper than their international shipping fee!


Loads of lovely lipsticks, and I get to try the hyped dream mousse blush


The highlight has got to be this, Paula Dorf's lip brush as recommended by Lisa eldridge. The only place I could find it was at allwholesalecosmetics and it's less than US$10! Go get it quick!



Two boxes from Sephora but seriously....


What is this? The box is huge and there are only free samples, a sephora deluxe mascara that came free with a code and one FusionBeauty lip plumping gloss. FusionBeauty was at 50-70% discount on Sephora one week before the friends and family sale so I quickly ordered it. I ordered using comgateway's concierge service but it takes them more than 24 hours to actually place the order so I only managed to grab one of their lip plumpers.


My haul from the Sephora F&F 20% sale this year. I was pretty worried that the concierge service won't be able to use the discount code since there is a limitation on the number of times that you can apply the code per computer *sigh of relieve*


All the products are recommendations and I love almost all of them (except you Peter Thomas Roth sunblock!)


The true star of this haul :) I ordered using Vposteurope's UK address. The UK address is ridiculously long and there was a word limitation for the address on the Selfridges website. I had to contact customer service since I was quite worried whether my package will reach the right hands or not, and they were so efficient that the package was shipped out before customer service got back to me! Thankfully they noted who received the package and I duly forwarded it to VpostEurope.


The Suqqu cheek brush. Originally, I called the Suqqu counter in Selfridges as I wanted to ship directly to Singapore but it's 50 pounds to do so. 50 pounds?! That's like S$100! Concierge service for the win


Such an investment


Like kitten's paws :D

Truly, my last offical haul was wonderful and it should satisfy me for a while. Or can it?



Love,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment