Monday 31 October 2011

Haul: Naruko & ampm skincare + skinfast

I know that I'm on a 10 pan project for skincare BUT I made an order right before I started, and it came into the mail a few days ago.

Oh lookie here, a package for me :D

(L-R, ampm off hours express makeup removing water, Naruko Majoram and Lavender lotion dew, ampm skin ecological defense bb cream, ampm skin ecological indoor defense cream)

I ordered them because naruko.sg was having a 50% sale off some of their products and this meant that they cost a comparable amount to their orginal cost in taiwan. Now I have to stop myself from emploring my friends heading to taiwan to CP for me! Need to convince myself that buying something without using it does violate project 10 pan. So now they will sit prettily under my bathroom sink under I finish what I'm supposed to finish :D

Since I'm trying to do reviews for skincare, I'm going on a skincare fast of just cleanser and moisturizer at night, and cleanser and sunblock in the day for 2 weeks. It is hard to determine exactly how effective a product is without knowing what is the status quo of my skin but I refuse to live without moisturizer or sunblock (especially the latter). I suppose my makeup remover will affect to some degree as well, but these are issues that just has to be internalized. How can one live without sunblock or moisturizer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment